Porting Nemiver to GtkApplication

Hello,

Now that the 0.9.3 version is out of the door, I just wanted to tell
you a little bit about what I was planning to work on next, barring
some impromptu, interesting and needed task that arises.

I think it'd be cool to port Nemiver to the "new' GtkApplication type.
This is a GNOME goal that is presented at
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PortToGtkApplication.  Aside from
turning Nemiver into an even better GNOME citizen, this will hopefully
help us clean up the way we handle our menus.

I'll create a branch and a bugzilla tracking bug for this task in a
short while.

Besides, I'll be looking at the usual bug fixing activities, of
course.

Happy debugging!

--
		Dodji