Layout Manager for Nemiver - Weekly Report 03

Hello,

This third week of GSoC has been the occasion of writing the first
visible feature: I wrote the UI in the preference dialog of the DBG
Perspective that let the user choose the layout he wants to use [1].
The workflow is now complete: we can now change the layout through the
UI.
This week I also took the time to add comments to most of the new code.

The next step should have been to start writing the wide layout, but I
might rework the Layout __interface__, because I'm not quite sure its
current state allow easily to change debugging widgets to adapt to a
vertical usage. Some brainstorming will happen on the nemiver
mailing-list soon.
Instead next week, I will think about this Layout issue, and do as
much as possible because I will have a lot of work at school.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/FabienParent_Nemiver_LayoutManager?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=nemiver-settings.png

Fabien Parent