Layout Manager for Nemiver - Weekly Report 02

Hello,

The first week of the GSoC I created the layout framework and moved
the layouting code of the dbg-perspective in a brand new layout class.
But this layout was still loaded statically from the perspective.
Consequently the work for this second week was to load the layout
dynamically, therefore I developed a Layout Manager which has the role
to load and unload layouts without the need of restarting Nemiver.
Quite surprisingly the work didn't take long, but afterward I wasn't
very happy of my implementation, so I used the rest of the week to
write a new implementation of the Layout Manager. I think the one I
came up with is much better.

After two weeks there is still no visible change to Nemiver, but next
week will come the first UI change: I'm able to load and unload
layouts, but there is still no UI to do it. Next week will be the time
to write an UI for it.
Once done, I will clean the code (removing the code I added to test
the layout manager), comment the code, rebase my branch and send the
patch for review to my mentor.
I also found numerous coding style inconsistency during the past two
weeks (usage of NULL and 0, ...), I will try to provide a patch to fix
most of them.

Last week I didn't add a link to my code, I'm fixing it this week [1].
I'm currently working on the branch layout-mgr-reloaded (layout-mgr
was the first implementation of the layout manager).

[1] https://github.com/Fabo/nemiver

Fabien Parent