Layout Manager for Nemiver - Weekly Report 06

Hello,

The last week I worked on many things:
 - I removed the intermediate layout interface 'DBGPerspectiveLayout',
and updated every layout.
 - I fixed the bug on the dynamic layout I described in the previous
report [1] and I finalized the dynamic layout
 - I finalized the wide layout.
 - I created a third static layout which contains two status pane: one
on the bottom with the context and the breakpoint widgets and one on
the right with the terminal, register, and memory widgets. [2]
 - I started to port the gdlmm binding to gtk+-3. [3]

This week I will do:
 - Prepare patches, review them and send them for review to my mentor.
 - Continue working on gdlmm 3
 - Port all my code to gtk+-3 (everything was done on the gtk+-2 branch)

Since I'm quite early on my schedule, I'm planning new things to do
during this GSoC when my current work will be finish.
I think I could add the support of the intel assembly syntax, it
doesn't look hard and would let me begin with dbgengine code.

Fabien Parent

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/nemiver-list/2011-June/msg00020.html
[2] https://live.gnome.org/FabienParent_Nemiver_LayoutManager?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=two-pane-layout.png
[3] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gdlmm