Re: GSettings backend

Hey Fabien,

Fabien Parent <parent f gmail com> a écrit:

> GNOME 3 is coming soon, so I've decided to help Dodji with the little
> spare time I have. Considering all the time I spare because of
> nemiver, it is the least I can do for him.

Thank you very much for these nice words.  You are actually helping the
broader community of Nemiver contributors and users; not just little
Dodji.

> Therefore I've started this afternoon the GSettings backend for the
> configuration manager. I will probably push it into a new branch when
> I will have something usable.

Great!

I pre-approve you pushing your stuff on a branch in the Nemiver git
repository.  You can consider that branch "private" (even if it's
publicly visible); so feel free to edit its history if you feel the
need.  I'll manage to review the patches that seat on that branch
whenever you fill it's ready.

Happy Hacking!

--
		Dodji