GDB Console

Hello,

Dodji asked me to send a short report on the mailing list, so here it
is 2 or 3 weeks late (sorry about that).
I'm currently working on adding a console to access GDB from Nemiver.
This is my first real work on the DBG Engine and GDB/MI Parser, so I
had to get familiar with this code by developing a quick prototype to
see how I could implement it. The prototype works quite well so the
next step is to start coding the real thing.

The goal is to have a console as similar as the real GDB as possible
and with the least effort required to implement it, to do that I will
just send the raw query to GDB/MI and print its output.
For few commands (ex: everything related to breakpoints), nemiver
needs to get a feedback from GDB that it understand, this is why there
will be some kind of filter that won't send the raw command to GDB and
instead use the IDebugger interface (these commands might have some
limitation compared to the real GDB command because of the often more
limited GDB/MI interface).

If you think I'm doing it all wrong or if you have suggestions I'm
open to commentary.

Fabien Parent