Support of pretty printers has landed

Hello,

I have just re-based and merged the branch named
"better-variable-format" into the master branch.  That brings the
support for pretty printers[1] in Nemiver.  That support just uses the
good work of our friends over at the GDB hackerdome.  You can toggle it
on and off in Nemiver using the preference dialog.  It should be
switched on by default.

The feature is present in both gtk2-branch and master branches.  I'll
work on merging it into el6-branch a bit later.

[1]: http://sourceware.org/gdb/onlinedocs/gdb/Pretty-Printing.html

--
		Dodji