Re: Fwd: Congratulations! - GSoC project proposal accepted!

Hello Seemanta,

Seemanta Dutta <seemanta gmail com> a écrit:

> I am happy to announce that my project proposal for Nemiver titled
> "Python based scripting front-end for Nemiver - the Gnome debugger."
> has been accepted for GSoC 2011 !

Glad to hear that, and congratulations! :-)

> As users/developers of Nemiver, your inputs would be valuable during
> this work. Hence, I look forward to interacting with you more as I
> work on this project!

I will shortly post a note about how I think we could organize
communication for this SoC.

> Thanks again to all of you again, especially Dodji !

You are welcome.  I am really looking forward to diving in this Summer
of Code :-)

Best.

--
		Dodji