master, gtk2-branch and el6-branch in Nemiver repository

Hello,

Following the discussion Kalev and I had on the list recently[1], I went
ahead and created 2 new branches in the Git repository of the Nemiver
project.

[gtk2-branch]

This one contains code that relies on gtk+ version 2.20.  It compiles
e.g, on Fedora 13 onwards.  My main hacking box is still running Fedora
13 so this is what I am going to use for my Nemiver hacking for ~ 2
months, until Fedora 13 becomes unsupported.  If I am not mistaken, this
is also the gtk+ version of the current Debian stable (Squeeze), so I
guess it is interesting to keep this branch alive.

[el6-branch]

This one contains code that relies on gtk+ 2.18.  I created it for
selfish reasons because I have systems running RHEL6 and I maintain the
Nemiver package in Fedora/EPEL 6, so I'd like to see this branch alive
as well.

[master]

The mater noster of all the branches above.  It will eventually have
code that depends on the GNOME3 platform.

The (incomplete) policy I figured is basically to commit primarily into
master and cherry-pick relevant patches into the former branches.  For
instance, all the patches from Kalev (but the gtkspinner one) went into
gtk2-branch and master. Likewise for the patch from Fabien.  el6-branch,
didn't get any of these, but will likely get the patches that add
support of features like pretty printers and "jump-to", when I merge
them.

If this turns out to be too heavy to carry on, I'll be inclined to drop
the gtk2-branch and just keep el6-branch and master, unless someone
steps in to help maintain the gtk2-branch until the world moves to
GNOME3 proper.

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nemiver-list/2011-March/msg00022.html

--
		Dodji