September status update

Hello,

I have been quite quiet lately so I felt I'd be somewhat interesting
to give a little status.

The master branch of our git repository has seen many changes in the
last months:

* Many translations updates

* Switch to GtkBuilder (drop libglade)

* Support disassembling

* Allow breaking on fork/exec syscalls

* Many bug fixes, code cleanups and small enhancements here and there.

Besides, I have also started toying with supporting pretty printing feature of
GDB as well as a pet feature of mine that I call "countpoints". I'll
send a separate email about countpoints later.

All these changes make me think that the next version of Nemiver will
be numbered 0.8.0 rather than 0.7.4.

As usual, I run the git/master version of on my development box
for my daily job and these days I have found it quite solid. I
feel like it's more robust than the 0.7.3 release. If you feel
otherwise, please let me know :-)

All this to say I'd like to plan a release probably around mid
October. You can help by compiling and running git/master for
your daily debugging, and report any crash or problem that you'd
judge non acceptable for a 0.8.0 release.

Cheers.

--
	Dodji