Re: September status update

Luca Bruno <lucab debian org> a écrit:

> As usual, a packaged version of git master branch is available in
> experimental and should appear soon on
> http://packages.debian.org/experimental/nemiver

Thank for this Luca! I should prolly do the same for Fedora :-)

> Would you mind rolling out a -rc or -alpha version when you're
> satisfied, as to properly package it and call for testing?

At this point (Nemiver being quite young) I'd be more for releasing a
0.8.0 and try to fix bugs quickly when they are reported, rather than
doing alpha releases of a software that is itself not even in a 1.0
state. But I am open to be convinced :-)

--
	Dodji