Re: Latest Source

Dodji Seketeli scrisse:

> You might want to synchronize with Luca Bruno who maintains the Debian
> package of Nemiver. He is subscribed to the list AFAIK. Who knows,
> there might be stuff to share there.

No need to CC: me, I'm actively reading this list.
Anyway, if you'd just inspected the official package, you'd discovered
that latest packaging is hosted at
https://git.unstable.it/?p=packages.git;a=shortlog;h=nemiver

I'm currently phasing it out in favor of a shared one for collab-maint
(soon at http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/nemiver.git;a=summary),
for which you can gain access just by joining the "collab-maint" group
on alioth.debian.org

Once moved to its repo and branch, it will be more easily sync'ed back
to gnome git.

Please note, however, that we're currently in freeze and, as Nemiver is
highly coupled with other tons of gnome libs, I'd prefer to delay 0.8.0
upload after Squeeze...

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org