Re: Install Nemiver on CentOS 5.4

Hello, and sorry for the late reply, I've only see the mail now.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Benjamin Shtark
<Benjamin Shtark redbend com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I am desperately for days trying to install nevimer on CentOS 5.4 linux
> (i386) system, and unfortunately with no success.

Actually you're not installing nemiver but compiling it, which is way
different and far difficulter.
I didn't find any rpm (packaging) for nemiver for centos or RHEL.
Perhaps you can use a fedora package, sorry I can't help more, as I
don't use a rpm based.

Bye

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias