Re: support other programming languages?

Hi Dodji,
first, many thanks for your Good Work !

I just started a new job and tried to install kDevelop on Ubuntu 9 -
but it would fail in the "create project" step. It seems that some
major recompilation and lib install orgies could fix that, but I
didn't do that.
Instead I installed nemiver from the Ubuntu installer system and it
worked perfectly out of the box ! That's how I want it to be.

Regarding the support of other programming languages, maybe some
readers of this list might be interested in Sappeur:

http://www.sappeur.eu

It is a safe (like Java) and efficient (like C++) language. I promise
not to sue you if you create your own version of Sappeur, like Mr
Larry of Oracle. I couldn't, either, because there are no patents on
Sappeur.

Keep doing the good work !

Kind regards

Frank