Using gdb-avr...

Hi Everyone,

First I'd like to say well done with Nemiver! I really like it, you've
done a great job so far.

I'm currently working on a couple of projects using Atmel AVR
mirco-controllers, for which the GNU tools are really good. However, I
haven't worked out a way to debug in Nemiver (it works fine in avr-gdb
with simulavr as the back end).

I was wondering if this is currently possible? Or if there were any
plans to implement it in the future? I understand Nemiver has a plugin
architecture, perhaps this would be a possible plugin if the necessary
functionality doesn't already exist.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Connolly
--