Coming Nemiver 0.6.7 release, varobjs support

Hello,

As usual around the beginning of a new month, I am planning to do a
Nemiver release. I would expect it to happen this week end if
everything goes well. As usual, you can have a look at the NEWS file
at http://git.gnome.org/cgit/nemiver/tree/NEWS to have an idea about
what's going to be in the release. This is going to be a bugfix release.

When it's done, I am planning to continue the development of "GDB
Variable Objects" support (aka varobjs) and merge it into master so that
the next release (maybe named 0.7.0) ships it.

Cheers.

--
Dodji Seketeli
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji