Re: [Nemiver-list] Pre-release debian packages available too (in experimental)

Jonathon Jongsma scrisse:

> For those of you that are running Ubuntu gutsy and would like to try
> out a 'pre-release' version of nemiver (we're going to make a new
> release relatively soon), you can install it from my personal
> repository here: https://edge.launchpad.net/~jonathon-jongsma/+archive

As an additional note, I've just built and uploaded a package for
Debian. It will be soon available in the official experimental pool.

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org