Re: [Nemiver-list] nemiver new variable model

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:27:51 +0200,
Dodji Seketeli <dodji domain hid> wrote :

[...]

> Get a prototype code
> ====================
>
> git clone http://www.gnome.org/~dodji/nemiver.git dodji-nemiver.git
> cd dodji-nemiver.git
> git checkout -b variablemodel origin/variablemodel
> ./autogen.sh && make -j2 && sudo make install

[...]

> I will also have to recode the VarInspectorDialog widget as well,
> using the IVarWalker interface. VarInspectorDialog is the dialog
> widget that pops up to show a variable when you hit F12. It lets you
> show the content of an arbitrary variable that you can type.

Okay, I made the code of the VarInspectorDialog use IVarWalker as well.
It works, but does not support variable dereferencing yet.

The new code is in src/perp/dbgperspective/nmv-var-inspector2.cc. I
have created src/persp/dbgperspective/nmv-variable-utils2.cc to share
code with src/persp/dbgperspective/nmv-local-vars-inspector2.cc .

To update your existing git clone (if you did git clone before), please
do:

git pull origin variablemodel:variablemodel

Cheers,

--
Dodji Seketeli
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji