Re: [Nemiver-list] some questions

> > Then everything works as expected (and I hope there are no ill effects).
> > The reason is that "class SourceView" inherits from
> > "gtksourceview::SourceView" and not directly from "Gtk::Widget".
>
> It seems that this could be acheived by simply deleting that virtual
> function (then the sourceview version should get called
> automatically).  This implies to me that the behavior was changed
> deliberately.  Dodji, any comments?

Indeed, just deleting the key event handler should do the trick. I
cannot remember right now why I added that handler. I am not at home
right now, so I cannot test either, sorry. But It might be related to
right click or something like that. I think when you right click on
the source tree, it pops up a menu that is specific to the sourceview
widget or something like that, and I did not find any way to disable
that. Maybe I should just submit a proper patch to our friend
gtksourceview hackers ... But again I am saying this without testing,
so I might be wrong.
Maybe calling the handler of the Gtk::TextView instead of Gtk::Widget
would be good enough, I don' t know.

Cheerio,

Dodji.

--