Re: [Nemiver-list] nemiver update

On 5/3/07, Dodji Seketeli <dodji domain hid> wrote:

Hello everyone,

A couple of nice things went into our SVN repository recently:

* allow setting the fonts of the source editor widget.
* fix #431073: expand the treeview of the source file chooser dialog to
a sane default choice
* fix #384418: Support for remote debugging.
* quite a number of details sorted out.

As usual, you are invited to test those changes and report the bugs you
may find.

So, it looks like we've got a pretty nice set of features and bugfixes
since the last release.  It's been over 4 months since the last
release, so I think it'd be good to get another release out the door
soon.  So... I think there's some polish-related stuff that could be
done yet.  Are there any other major features we should try to finish
for 0.4?  It'd also be nice to have at least a short string freeze
period so that we could get some translations for 0.4.0 (hopefully the
magic GNOME translation machine will do its thing).

--
jonner