[Nemiver-list] Project update

Just thought I'd write a quick note to ensure everybody that the
project is still alive.  There was a bit of a hiatus while both Dodji
and I were busy with regular life.  I'm happy to say that I'm getting
some time for nemiver hacking lately.  I've recently added a new
widget that will let you view and edit the values of registers.  Feel
free to try it out and let me know if you run into any problems.  It's
pretty basic, but it should be functional.  Next up is a memory viewer
widget.

If anybody wants to jump in and help on anything, feel free.  there's
lots of stuff to work on

--
jonner