Re: [Nemiver-list] Japanese translation for Nemiver 3.0.0.

On 1/26/07, Takeshi AIHANA <takeshi aihana domain hid> wrote:
Hello,

I translated Japanese po file for the official version of Nemiver 3.0.0.
Please merge it into the repository.

I don't know how can I send my file to this mailing list,
but I put compressed file here. Please let me know if this list does not
accept to attach binary file in the mail.

Hello,
Thanks a lot for the translation.  The binary file worked just fine
and I've committed it to the subversion repository as rev 394.
Thanks!

--
jonner