Re: [Nemiver-list] icon, take ...3?

On 1/7/07, Steven Brown <swjb domain hid> wrote:
Unfortunately, I didn't really keep an SVG for every single modification
I did.  I usually just opened the original and made a couple quick
modifications, and exported it to a PNG.  I've attached the original
SVG, bug.svg, and another one with some modifications I just made to
mimic the my last submission, bug_black.svg.  These modifications
included, changing the fill colour of the body, raising the eyebrows and
merging the eyes, removing the panic drop, and amputating a few legs.
Just simplifying it a bit.

Cool.  thanks.

Can you think of any tango-specific issues off the top of your head?

Nothing specific I'm afraid.  It just doesn't quite feel like it fits
in completely with the rest of my icons I guess.  I don't know if it's
the palette, or the perspective, or something else entirely.  I'm not
much of a graphic designer.  In any case, don't worry about it too
much, it was just an off-hand comment :)

Thanks again for your work.  I'll be committing them tonight.
--
jonner