Re: [Nemiver-list] some questions

Hello,

Answering myself regard item 3:

> 3. (keyboard again) - key handling inside the source view is quite
> strange. "up" or "down" keys don't move the cursor to the previous/next
> line, but instead switch to the next GTK widget...
>
> What do you think is the best place to change that ?

Inside "/src/uicommon/nmv-source-editor.cc", there's a function called
"on_key_press_event".
The current implementation is:
----
    bool on_key_press_event (GdkEventKey *a_event)
    {
        Gtk::Widget::on_key_press_event (a_event) ;
        return false ;
    }
----

If you can please change this to:
----
    bool on_key_press_event (GdkEventKey *a_event)
    {
        return gtksourceview::SourceView::on_key_press_event(a_event);
    }
----

Then everything works as expected (and I hope there are no ill effects).
The reason is that "class SourceView" inherits from
"gtksourceview::SourceView" and not directly from "Gtk::Widget".

Thanks,
    Gordon.