[Nemiver-list] pkg-config files and dependencies

I'm putting together some pkg-config files for the libraries that we
use in nemiver so they can be used by other applications as well.
Currently, I'm planning to make one for the libnemivercommon library,
one for the dbgengine 'library' (really just the IDebugger header)
which has a dependency on libnemivercommon, and a .pc file for the gdb
backend (libgdbmod).  Does this seem like a reasonable set?  or should
the libdbgengine and the libgdbmod ones be in the same .pc file?  Does
the libgdbmod one even make sense? (I couldn't decide).  Any other
ones we want?

I was trying to come up with the dependencies to list in the
"Requires:" line of the pc files.  Right now we don't have a good list
of dependencies for any of the sub-libraries.  Our makefiles just pass
all of the libraries and cflags to all of the subdirs (NEMIVER_LIBS
and NEMIVER_CFLAGS, which includes everything), but I was wondering if
we want to only pass the explicit dependencies to each of these
sub-libraries so that things don't get linked in unnecessarily (i.e.
if you do `ldd libnemivercommon.so`, it shows everything from avahi to
gnome-print, etc).

It also seems to me that it would be good if libnemivercommon only
depended on glibmm.  There's currently a reference to glade in there,
but it's only a helper function to get the directory where glade files
are kept, so that shouldn't be a problem (I removed the only
libglademm #include that I found since we weren't using any symbols
from libglademm there).  The only other problem is a gnome_vfs_init()
and gnome_vfs_shutdown() in the file nmv-initializer.cc.  I think it
would be nice to get rid of this dependency in libnemivercommon, but I
haven't yet looked into whether there's another good place to
initialize gnome-vfs. Any objections to trying to remove this
dependency?

I've committed what I've got so far.
--
jonner