Re: Nautilus slow/unresponding/crashing

Andrea Vai <andrea vai unipv it> escreveu no dia terça, 9/10/2018 às 14:36:
Hi,
Il giorno mar, 09/10/2018 alle 13.30 +0100, António Fernandes ha
scritto:
> Also, if it crashes, getting a stacktrace from the crash would make
> it possible to understand why it crashes. More instructions for
> getting a stacktrace can me found here:
> https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces
>
> Also, sometimes this is caused by nautilus extensions. The
> PyGIWarning suggests you have a nautilus pyhton extension installed.
> It may be the source of the bug and uninstaling may provide a
> solution.

Many thanks! I tried to start nautilus without any extension and the
problem disappeared. BTW, is there any support here (in the list)
about (some) extensions, or is it demanded to the extension developer
only?

The developers of a particular extension authors may or may not be subscribed here, so it's best to report the issue directly to the them (or their mailing list / issue tracker).

When in doubt where the problem is, feel free to email this list, maybe we can help.

Cheers,
Andrea