Re: BUG on permission check with ACLs : possible to disable it ?

Hello.

Since this sounds like a bug, can you file it at our issue tracker as well? https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues/new?issuable_template=Bug

You can check what the following command reports the first time, and if there is any change after that:

gio info /dnfs/shares/teachers/class1

In particular, look for the "access::can-write" attribute and confirm if it says "TRUE" or "FALSE".

> But if the user traverse the directories again. Starting from "/dnfs"
> to "/dnfs/shares/teachers/class1" now it can create directories !!!

Does it also work if the user refreshes the view (pressing [F5])? Or is traversing the directory starting from /dnfs a requirement?