Re: Fedora 28: Nautilus freezes - Verbose Output?

Hello,

I did some further investigation and filed a bug:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues/468

Thank You
--
Thomas

Am Sonntag, den 27.05.2018, 19:16 +0200 schrieb Narcis Garcia:
In the far past I saw similar behaviour and in all cases the cause
was
some file (at Desktop or $home directory) Nautilus tries to read and
intepret, such as Windows executables, desktop launchers or any other
that triggers actions or representation.

El 27/05/18 a les 14:52, llarevo gmx net ha escrit:

Hello,

Nautilus freezes every some minute and blocks the whole gnome
desktop.
Is it possible to get some verbose output to see what's going on?

Thank You!
--
Thomas