Re: Searching for Nautilus Shortcut for Paste

Hi, Andreas

Andreas Kühn <a kuehn kuehn ch> escreveu no dia domingo, 18/03/2018 às 15:20:
Dear Developers of Nautilus,

In the last years I often searched for a solution to get back the ctrl-ins and shift-ins shortcuts for file copy/paste.

Can you explain the behavior Ctrl+Insert and Shift+Insert used to have?

I have to ask you for a way to get back the ctrl-ins and shift-ins or any other solution that can be reached with the right hand.

Do you mean something equivalent to Ctrl+{X,C,V}?

Thanks,
António