multi-factor authentication in nautilus

Hello,

I am using the nautilus file manager (2.28.1) within GNOME 2.28.2, and I am trying to connect to a remote server that requires multifactor authentication. I am prompted for an initial password, followed by a token that I receive via text message. However, after I input the first password, the file manager never prompts me for the second (token) key, and I am therefore unable to gain access to the server. I have been unsuccessful in trying to configure nautilus to prompt me for this second key. Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Scott