filemanager-actions: regressions

Hello, I have to report some things I witnessed with fma-actions-config from gitlab master:

1) The Legend button in "Command" Notebook tab does not work for me... That's unfortunate, because... well
there are many different ones which I cannot remember all the time ;-)
2) Also, the Parameters field is now _very_ short, in Nautilus (or my handcrafted Nemo-actions version, this
field was as wide as the other fields, which is way easier if you want to script longer things in there...)
3) Icons in Menus and Buttons are not supported any more (I have this running in my version, the icons are
not shown in gnome/gtk by default, but they should be shown If showing icons is enabled system-wide via
gtk-button-images=1)
4) The close button in Tool bar is misplaced, it cannot be the third item in the toolbar.  (I also have this
in my version, which is not a good thing..)

I filed the corresponding issues in gitlab

greetings,
cellstorm