Re: Dual Pane

:)

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Hi Cameron,

It has one already. The short cut combo is: Super + Left / Ctrl + N / Super + Right

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 1:50 AM, Cameron <cameronplas gmail com> wrote:
Nautilus needs a dual-pane option, I switched away from Gnome 3 when first released as it was missing too many features for my productivity. I recently have switched back and with some nice extensions and improvements made by the Gnome developers it is quite usable and a very good looking DE. However not having a dual-pane option in the file browser is missing much needed functionality. The tabbed option is nice however it to me is much faster to be able to see two locations at once. Why not simply enable the option to be able to view both open tabs at the same time?
Hope you have a nice day,
Cameron Plas