Where is the Nautilus help documentation source?

Hi,

I'm a happy Nautilus user on a GNOME desktop running on GuixSD.
However, I've noticed that when I press F1 to read the help
documentation in Yelp, I get an error like the following:

  Document Not Found
  The URI ‘help:gnome-help/files’ does not point to a valid page.

It seems that even though GuixSD has packaged Nautilus itself [1], we
haven't packaged its help documentation.  I would like to package the
help documentation, but I can't find it in the source [2].  Where is it?

Since I'm not subscribed to the nautilus-list gnome org email list,
please be sure to include me when you reply; this will help to ensure
that I receive your message.  Thank you in advance for your assistance!

[1]
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/gnome.scm?id=8b8702c9398bdbeee0104b2f0b207ad74ca62faf#n5605

[2] https://download.gnome.org/sources/nautilus/3.24/nautilus-3.24.2.1.tar.xz

--