Feature request - Built-in calculator

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to make such a request - please
excuse me and point me to the right place if it's not.

I think the proposed feature below it is a simple implementation and
would bring great value for lots of linux users.

So the request is: "As a user I'd like to make basic operations such as
sum, subtraction, etc in the nautilus search box, so I don't need to
open google.com or even the calculator for such a simple calculation."

Attached screenshot exemplifies a use case

Regards,

Andrei