Re: ~/.config/nautilus/accels

Those references didn't work for me.
Nautilus 3.14.1 on Debian 8

Which program writes to ~/.config/nautilus/accels ?

El 28/12/16 a les 16:45, Adam Tauno Williams ha escrit:
Quoting Narcis Garcia <informatica actiu net>:
Sorry; I need to setup these bindings through command line, to apply
customization to many desktop computers.

Ok, but editing files is almost always the wrong thing to do - this
isn't the 1980s [thank goodness].  Configuration files are sometimes
memory mapped so changing them 'underneath' just won't work.

Take a look at dconf/gsettings and see if you can adjust the bindings
that way.

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/296699/how-to-export-import-ubuntu-16-04-terminal-color-scheme/296768#296768

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/297654/configuring-gnome-shell-key-bindings-from-the-command-line

El 28/12/16 a les 16:22, Adam Tauno Williams ha escrit: