UI suggestion - copy dialog

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is already dealt with for the upcoming release.
Or probably its late for accommodating into the upcoming release.
Nevertheless, here it is:

When I initiate a copy(or similar) operation, the operation dialog
starts in the background without any indication to the user. Initially
I thought copy operation didnt work. Later I realized the operation
was silently going on, and a notification is provided only after
finishing.

It would be more appropriate to show a notification while the
operation is started, like a popover pointing to the progress icon in
the headerbar.

Is this already taken care of ? Else I will make an enhancement bug report.

--

Thanks and Regards,
Aurabindo J