Re: sort by extension?

developer oldunreal com <developer oldunreal com> escreveu no dia quarta, 3/08/2016 às 11:05:
Don't mean to bother anyone, but I don't want to have this topic
forgotten again either, since I still think it is a valid and important
request, not only for me. :)

Naturally Bugzilla is not a wishlist, so focus on the current problems you are facing with current nautilus sorting options. You can link to this email thread in the list archives as reference, but do write a summary directly in bugzilla.

Bugzilla is not a roadmap, either. But at least it's easier to keep track of the problems and proposals.