Re: How to open Nautilus with pre-defined window size and position?

Caja has an option --geometry
$ caja --geometry 800x600
But appearantly this option is missing in nautilus:
$ nautilus --help-all

On Apr 13, 2015 10:00 AM, "Ben Stover" <bxstover yahoo co uk> wrote:
Assume I start Nautilus File Browser from terminal:

How can I tell Nautilus to open with a certain size and position?

Even better: How can I tell Nautilus to automatically remember the last size before exit and restart with the previous size &
position?

Ben