Re: unintentional drag and drop

Fred H Olson <fholson cohousing org> escreveu no dia Wed Nov 05 2014 at 17:31:33:
FRom time to time I discover that a file has moved unexpectedly.
I suspect it was done by an unintentional drag and drop in Nautilus.
I wish I could activate and optional confirm dialogue or
optionally disable drag and drop.

Or an overlaid notification like this:

File {foobar.txt} was moved to {folder name}.     [Undo]   X

And the same could be done for any reversible action, like renaming, trashing, etc.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411  USA        (near north Mpls)
     Email:        fholson at cohousing.org      612-588-9532