Re: How to easily crash Nautilus

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Hashem Nasarat <hnasarat gmail com> wrote:
You didn't explain to me your strange sexist comment about girls.

Take a wild guess Sherlock.

Also, nautilus doesn't crash for me with 3.8.0. Perhaps its your distribution or gio or gvfs or something.

The first useful comment from you. I'll give you that.
I just checked, it crashes on my default distro - Ubuntu (13.04 and prior versions) but works properly under Fedora (19).