Re: Need help to get started

Hi, Parin!

I am running Ubuntu GNOME 13.04 which has GNOME 3.6 and have successfully jhbuilt nautilus.
Checking my package repositories I see that I have libtracker-sparql-0.14-0 package installed on my system.

When I do a `jhbuild list nautilus`, I see "tracker" as dependency for nautilus.
I'd like to ask you,

1. what command are you running to build nautilus?
Is it `jhbuild build nautilus`?

2. Have you skipped "tracker" module in your jhbuildrc?
Perhaps these could give us some clues.

I am on IRC right now, so maybe I can help you through this over chat?

-Sindhu