Re: Online survey about strength and weakness of file managers

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Heiko Tietze <heiko tietze user-prompt com> wrote:
Hello all,

we currently run a study about strength and weakness of file managers. To estimate pros and cons of a particular tool we need to compare its result with other programs. And for a reliable splitting of the results we need as much answers as possible. Therefore: Please participate! (and share the link to the study)

http://user-prompt.com/participate-are-you-perfectly-satisfied-with-your-file-manager/

Mind first saying who you are, who initiated this study and for exactly what purpose? Why do you need to 'estimate the pros and cons of a particular tool'? I can think of a few reasons, but why leave us guessing?

 - Per

Thanks a lot in advance,
Heiko.

Per M Knutsen
Assistant Project Scientist
Department of Physics
University of California, San Diego
Urey Hall, Rm. 7108 (Deliveries)
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0374

T: +1 858-405-2868
F: +1 858-534-6602
E: pknutsen ucsd edu