Re: Expand the child in the GtkHeaderBar

I tries this a few days ago.
The problem still exits[1][2].

It intended to nautilus, to add a close button,
and to port from GtkToolbar to GtkHeaderBar[3][4][5].

[1] attached: main.c or:
https://bitbucket.org/yoseforb/expand-header-bar/src/ebd9bda7714c0c8ef151a91a913a01ae1b03a17c/main.c?at=master

[2] attached: entry-as-custom-title.png or:
https://bitbucket.org/yoseforb/expand-header-bar/src/ebd9bda7714c0c8ef151a91a913a01ae1b03a17c/entry-as-custom-title.png?at=master

[3] 0002-Port-GtkToolbar-to-GtkHeaderBar.patch: https://bitbucket.org/yoseforb/expand-header-bar/src/ebd9bda7714c0c8ef151a91a913a01ae1b03a17c/0002-Port-GtkToolbar-to-GtkHeaderBar.patch?at=master

[4] location-bar.png:
https://bitbucket.org/yoseforb/expand-header-bar/src/ebd9bda7714c0c8ef151a91a913a01ae1b03a17c/location-bar.png?at=master