Re: Adding new Bookmarks on the Sidebar via commandline/file?

2013/8/26 Sim Tov <smntov gmail com>
Hi,

how can I add new Folders to Bookmarks on the Nautilus file manager Sidebar via command line/file editing?

Bookmarks are stored on the file ~/.config/gtk-3.0/bookmarks (on earlier versions it was ~/.gtk-bookmarks).

Right now I can do it only through drag'n'drop.

You can also add the currently open folder to the bookmarks from the "Location Options" menu > "Bookmark This Location".

Thank you.