Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 1:19 AM
To: Jun Hu
Subject: Re: [help]desktop launcher doesn't work normallly

if that doesn't work you may have to reinstall firefox. I'd wait for other users to respond before trying something so drastic.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1 gmail com> wrote:
I think you could chmod 666 ~/firefox/*

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:56 AM, Jun Hu <duanshuidao hotmail com> wrote:
Hi Guys:

I found when I login as a non-root user , single-click  the destip launcher,   ~/.xsession-errors report :

I/O error :permission denied.

now, how  I find which file ‘s permission is wrong  ?