Re: Not finding source file of installed version

Simply add a source repository (something like deb-src
http://url.to.repo/ubuntu lucid main universe multiverse restricted) to
your sources.list in /etc/apt/

Update the apt cache (apt-get update)
And download the package source (apt-get source nautilus)

That will download the source package to the current folder ..

Best regards

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci