Re: accessible css classes

On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 18:00 -0600, pauriem gmail com wrote:
> hello, I am wondering if anywhere it is documented what is the
> complete set of CSS classes whose properties affect the rendering of
> the file browser
>
> I see some classes for instance referenced in the nautilus.css style
> sheets of gnome themes, but I am hoping there is something definitive
> somewhere giving an exhaustive enumeration

Hi, there's no exhaustive enumeration, but Nautilus tries to use the set
of standard style classes offered by GTK as much as possible, except for
a few cases; my best advice is to grep for e.g.
gtk_style_context_add_class in the Nautilus sources...at least the
following are nautilus-specific style classes:
- nautilus-canvas-item (used for the items in icon view)
- nautilus-desktop (used for the desktop widget)
- floating-bar (used for the overlaid statusbar in the views)

Hope this helps,
Cosimo