Integration of ultracopier

Hello,

I have do unix socket listener + api or dbus listener. And KDE patch
for example of integration of ultracopier into KDE. The catchcopy is
the standard of communication: file manager <-> software to do a copy.
Some user (included me) wish integration with nautilus for local file.
That's mean, copy/paste not use the default dialog but send the
source/destination to ultracopier to do it.

Thanks to help me.

--
alpha_one_x86 <alpha_one_x86 first-world info>
Main developer of Ultracopier, Esourcing and server management