How to display selected files from command line ?

Dear all,

I am trying to display the result of a custom (complex) search from command line (find) into Nautilus, and I do not manage to do it.

Ideally, I would like to manage something like :
nautilus /path/to/file1 /path/to/file2 /path/to/file3 etc...
and get nautilus display only these files so that one can see and edit them.

However Nautilus seems to accept only a directory as argument.

Is there any workaround ?

Thanks in advance for your support.