Extension to restore emblems at nautilus 3

Hi all!

I've just develop a nautilus extension to restore the property page that allows the users to add/remove emblems to their icons. It's a work in progress, but you can test it here: http://goo.gl/UFFpc

I've develop it because I found some other solutions like emblemize2 but they are always a right-click action or a external program. I prefer the old-school way to set emblems, and I use them a lot to check the episodes that I've already seen of a serie :D

I will copy here my TODO list, perhaps some of you can help me:

1. When a new emblem is selected remove the old one without the need of refresh the nautilus view.
2. Transform the icon view on selection multiple (problems settings the emblems on this case).
3. Select the emblems that are being used:
    - This selection must be the intersection between all the selected files.
    - If some of the emblems is changed, all the files will have the same emblems.
4. Create a instalation script.
5. Add gettext to i18n.

Cheers,
Álex González
--
@agonzalezro
Please, don't send me files with extensions: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt and/or .pptx